Just like a game of Chess making business decisions involves strategic assessment of all possible moves. The greater your knowledge of the game and of your opponent, the more successful you will be.
ISW’s Executive Briefings will be held over lunch at premium venues in Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide. Designed to speak to financial decision makers and influencers, the briefings will focus on the real business benefits and outcomes that can be achieved when using IBM Cognos Business Intelligence software.
Learn how you can:
- Control costs and optimise investment capital, human resources and other assets
- Grow customers and manage risk
- Evolve planning and forecasting practices to better anticipate and shape business outcomes
- Optimise business outcomes through better decision-making and fact-based actions
"The most powerful weapon in Chess is to have the next move."
- David Bronstein, Soviet chess grandmaster
If you are interested in attending, please email ISW's Business Analytics Practice Lead, Rod Jager at firstname.lastname@example.org or register your details above and we will be in contact to confirm a place,