ISW, an IBM Premier Business Partner and recognised leader in IBM Connections
implementation, development, customisation, education, and support, is pleased to announce our latest ISW Ignition offering: ISW Ignition for IBM Connections.
Social Software for business is improving how we work and communicate and ISW are excited by the benefits our
clients are already receiving from integrating Connections into their workplace. We understand that engaging in a new business process such as this is often met with significant organisational barriers and stresses such as:
• Lack of infrastructure or servers to host a proof of concept
• Lack of resources to support a proof of concept
• Poorly configured trial servers that lead to dissatisfied users
• High costs and delays in getting approvals to perform a proof of concept
• Potentially steep learning curves associated with Connections administration
• Lack of materials and resources for a proper evaluation
• Evaluations that never quite ignite, because you don’t have the time to get a demo installed
Does that sound like a discussion you’ve had recently? Well, ISW has come up with a way to eliminate these barriers and accelerate the process of social software implementation.
What are we talking about?
Social Software for business is taking off at a rapid pace, if you haven’t started yet, ISW Ignition for Connections will get you caught up. By signing up for the Ignition program you will have access to a feature complete Connections environment for 60 days. ISW will configure and host your Connections for you, eliminating the need for hardware and infrastructure investment. All you have to do is say “go” and we will have this up and running for you in 48 hours.
For the period of your ISW Ignition you can get:
• Immediate administration training to manage user access to your Connections environment
• End user training session (2 per month) to cover the basics of Connections
• Dedicated support from Connections experts
• Access to training videos and personal one on one briefings for Executives
• A path to integration of Connections into your enterprise (either hosted or on premise) once the proof of concept is completed and you’ve purchased your licenses.
• Free access to ISW’s Wildfire Plugin (http://www.isw.com.au/wildfire)
Why Do You Need Ignition?
Social Software isn’t a fad or a pipe dream. It is a reality for business today. Many organisations are already utilising
Social Software to capture knowledge, discover experts, encourage innovation and enhance communication and
teaming. ISW Ignition for Connections is your path to enjoying the same rewards. We will make this process an easy one that will ensure the sub-optimal implementations of the past are no longer, by providing you with a stable and secure environment of your own to experience the potential Connections has to offer.
ISW’s Ignition for Connections program can kick start your Social Software engine and provide the opportunity to perform a true proof of concept backed by the experts at ISW. Rather than a 1 or 2 day half baked proof of concept, you will get a fully featured Connections environment for 60 days to explore and test for your real world needs.
During the 60 day Ignition program you will get access to webinar training from ISW experts that have presented
at events such as Lotusphere and Lotus User Groups. These are IBM Certified trainers that will accelerate your
business’s capabilities and adoption of Connections. Ignition for Connections will deliver you the best possible evaluation of Connections and enable you to truly understand the benefits that Social Software can deliver to your business so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
ISW’s Ignition for IBM Connections is not just a demo, not just a test environment. It is a live production environment for Connections in ISW’s data centre, with a dedicated and supported environment, backed by IBM Connections qualified experts.
ISW's Ignition for IBM Connections provides the ability to deliver a professional proof of concept of Connections without the high costs involved in a typical trial. For a complete outline on ISW's Ignition for Connections including detailed pricing, download the Ignition for Connections Information Sheet.
To get started now or to have any questions answered regarding the Ignition program please contact us at email@example.com or call on 1800 456 001 in Australia or +613 62160159 for International.
Standard Ignition Program (For SMB and Midmarket organisations)
• 48-hour turnkey server installation, preconfigured for optimal performance
• Administration training within 72-hours
• End user training via webinar, including Q & A, twice per month
• Connections evaluation resources, including video and electronic resources
• Free White Paper on Driving Adoption of IBM Connections and Social Software
• Technical and usability support, electronic and telephone
• Access to your Connections implementation via browser
• 50 user’s of ISW’s Wildfire Plugin for Social Networks
• IBM Connections 2.5 Plug-in for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows
• Up to 50 users trained and supported on the pilot (max 50 in the directory)
Enterprise Ignition Program (For Midmarket and Enterprise organisations
• All of the above, but with unlimited users
• Import server to populate the user directory for a faster acceleration! or integration with your LDAP directory for ultimate evaluation
• One-on-one executive training and business enabling sessions
• Unlimited users of ISW’s Wildfire Plugin for Social Software
• Initial evaluation of integration into customer environment at pilot conclusion
Options (Priced according to specific needs)
• Customisation of look and feel/branding of Connections • Provision of BlackBerry Client for IBM Connections
• Integration with internal systems with Connections API
• Strategy, integration, and deployment consulting services beyond the pilot
• Standard Ignition Program may scale beyond 50 users, or request directory import services, or LDAP integration services
• Further Connections Administration and Development training
ISW's Ignition for Connections provides the ability to deliver a professional proof of concept of Lotus Connections without the high costs involved in a typical trial. For a complete outline on ISW's Ignition for Lotus Connections including detailed pricing, download the Ignition Information Sheet.
To get started now or to have any questions answered regarding the Ignition program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 456 001
The following sections outline the options available as part of the ISW Ignition for IBM Connections.