Join ISW at IBM's premier two day event aimed at demonstrating how organisations can optimise their infrastructure. Pulse is IBM's event based on the Tivoli stream of products and will feature seminars, best practise demonstrations, case study presentations and more to help enhance visibility, control and automation across your organisations.
Focus areas for Pulse 2011 will include:
- Integrated Service Management
- Service Availability & Performance Management
- Storage Management
- Security and Compliance Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Smart Enterprise Solutions
- Smarter Computing & Cloud
DATE: July 27 and 28
LOCATION: Crown Promenade, Melbourne
Visit the Pulse website to view the agenda and register your attendance.
ISW is proud sponsor of this event. Stop by our booth and have a chat about what we can accomplish for you.