Are your users struggling to archive their emails? Does you organisation worry about losing knowledge trapped in email files? Battling with mail file quotas? Email archived locally? Do you have trouble locating important emails for compliance and legal requirements?
These problems are not uncommon to most organisations. Email has become such a critical communication and collaboration tool that its usage has increased at an incredible rate. Of course it is an enabling tool for every business but the result is often that emails are unmanaged.
IBM Commonstore for Domino manages email archiving and retrieval for any Lotus Notes database. Based on administrator set policies emails are archived with or without user involvement. Emails can either be removed completely from mail files or they can be stubbed so that users can maintain their desire to have all of their emails kept.
From the users perspective Commonstore integrates directly into their mail files so they can choose to archive certain messages and they can search their archive without leaving their mail database. Stubbed emails can easily be restored back to the users mail file quickly and easily.
So if you would like more information on IBM Commonstore for Domino solutions please Contact Us and we would be happy to help.
Compliance & Discovery
- Authorized users, such as compliance staff, can perform cross-mailbox search and place e-mail on hold in support of retention requirements, e-discovery and audit.
- Provides the ability to integrate e-mail content with other contextually similar documents, such as contracts, through a policy-driven archive
- Facilitates retention, archiving, holding and disposal of e-mail and attachments
- Includes full-text indexing of e-mail so it is easily searched for and discovered
- Helps you achieve compliance with regulatory, government and industry mandates
- Trims the size of the Lotus Notes database to improve the performance and operations of e-mail systems
- Decreases storage costs & Single Instance Storage of Attachments
- Provides unlimited mailbox management for users
- Operating systems supported: AIX, Windows