ISW's training business, iTeam can provide a full range of Lotus, IBM, Adobe and Microsoft courses from Symphony and Office to Notes, Domino and Windows 2000/XP, with a level to suit your staff's requirements - whether it be an end user course, or a high end system administrators session - we have the program to give you all the information you need.
iTeam has gained accreditation by IBM as Tasmania’s only Authorised Independent Training Provider (AITP - formerly Lotus Authorised Education Centre) - confirming our status at Tasmania’s only training provider with the competence and experience with IBM products to ensure effective delivery of IBM training courses.
Coupled with this exclusive Tasmanian accreditation, iTeam is also a Microsoft Certified Partner, attesting to our level of knowledge, skill and experience with the use and implementation of Microsoft software products.
Of course - you would expect iTeam to conduct training in packages from all of these software vendors. We offer certified courses from Lotus, Microsoft Certified courses courtesy of IBM Learning services as well as the full range of courses available from the IBM Learning services catalogue. All of our Microsoft Office and Lotus Smartsuite courses have courseware provided by Catapult - the worlds largest supplier and distributor of Instructor Lead Training manuals.
Our long association with Lotus, Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Claris and many other software publishers means we have the course available to ensure your staff gain the technical skills and confidence to master almost any software package.
and iTeam’s value guarantee...
“if you are not satisfied with your competency after attending one of our software training courses, you can come back - absolutely free of charge.”
iTeam provides the participants of our courses with a unique training experience, which includes:
- Comfortable, spacious training venues,
- Ergonomic workstations,
- Modern computer hardware,
- Latest in training hardware including Data projectors, SmartBoards and interlinked student workstations,
- Expert tuition by trainers who actually use the software they provide instruction for, and
- Fully accredited Lotus, IBM and Microsoft courses conducted by Certified Instructors
The experience does not end when the student leaves the venue, all participants have access to:
- Course manuals covering all theory and exercises presented during the session,
- Exercise disks including example exercises and work performed by participants
- Help desk support via a 1800 number
- Access to the iTeam web-site, including streaming video demonstrations of all exercises covered during the course.
For more information on iTeam and course schedules please visit our dedicate iTeam website at http://www.iteam.com.au