Tired of Knowledge Management Via Email? Do you endlessly respond to requests for the same information from other team members? Unable to access historical communication in relation to your role or project?
It’s time to share the knowledge.
Knowledge Centres is the fastest, and easiest way, to share information with your entire organisation, directly from within your Lotus Notes Email!
Knowledge Centres seemlessly integrated into your mail file so you can perform simple drag-and-drop operations to deposit documents from your email into the appropriate Knowledge Centre, and point-and-click accesses all of the information available within the centre. And because it’s a Notes-based solution, you can enjoy the layered - enterprise level - security available to Notes applications.
Administrators can control access to Knowledge Centre and can publish centres direct to users email databases. Then there are the productivity improvements that come from the inherent workflow options available to all users. Knowledge Centre notification options can be driven either by the depositor, or the subscriber to the Centre. Depositors can choose to immediately notify - via email - selected users of the exitsence of new content, while subscribers to the centre can choose whether to receive a notification, based on thier own personal interest profile. Locating content in the Centre is as easy as choosing the “search” option. Utilising Notes’ full-text-search capabilities, you can search the content of thousands of documents in seconds
Features & benefits
- Simple drag and drop operations to share email
- Responses to messages are transferred as required
- Every document collected in a Centre is subject to the Knowledge Centre’s security, categorisation and work-flow settings
- Users access Knowledge Centres through their own mail files
- Knowledge Centres appear as “Folders” along with the standard mail outline entries
- Reduced message traffic due to SHARING, rather than SENDING information
- Reduced server storage requirements
- Reduced network traffic
- Immediate access to historical information for all team members, including new members
- Central information storage, collection, management, access and security.
- Manage Knowledge Collaboratively, actively, and accurately